Saturday 20 August 2011

The surprise coach…


Hello,
as I told you yesterday, this place is not very busy, but today we had a surprise party, which should not have been a surprise if management would have let us know.
Being all relaxed ready for our usual 15 reservation service, anxiously awaiting the first order at approximately 6:30 PM, a coach arrives in the car park with 53 people who have booked dinner bed and breakfast and nobody knew, except the person who took the booking. Who hasn't come forward yet.
Well this is the first time I've seen the chefs (myself included in this place I suppose) work hard and fast.They're not used to that believe me. I thought it was quite funny really seeing all my colleagues running around like ants.
In this place chefs are certainly not used to working fast and hard. But as you can see from this story the relaxation comes from the top. They didn't even know who took the booking. All I can say keep on dreaming and lucky that the Hotel was in the usual empty state. What I can't believe is that something like this can happen in a quiet place like this. There is no excuse for it to happen in a busy place. I don't know what there excuse could be or the person who took the booking. Well at least we had some excitement for a change, so who is complaining.

See you all tomorrow…… Dirk

No comments:

Post a Comment